Wednesday 15 February 2017

Audience Feedback

I showed a rough-cut of my Film Opening to another focus group, to find out their feedback. The feedback was very positive which I am really pleased about especially because some of them were not that into horror films.
 
On the whole, they thought that the quick cross-cutting between the ghost and the little boy was very effective and scary. They also felt sorry for the main character, the mother, they said one of the contributing factors to this was the good acting. Furthermore, they thought that the make-up was very realistic and contributed to the scariness of the film opening.
 
The only negative comment was that they credits were too quick to come up, so they could not actually read the names. Due to this feedback I have now gone back to my editing to make each credit a longer duration.

No comments:

Post a Comment